Monday, June 11, 2012

Copycat Monday & PROM



Pants: Zara Similar: here
Tee: Old Navy Similar: here
Wedges: J. Crew Similar: here
Necklaces: J. Crew
Bag: Anthropologie (old)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

I have to preface this post/week by saying please bear with me guys. I had a HORRIBLE night last night - and deleted ALL of the blog pics we took yesterday morning, as well as ALL of my sister's prom pics...arghhhh! Thank GOODNESS I have an amazing husband who was able to recover some...but there are slim pickins...and unfortunately the ones left are not the greatest :(

Anyway.

Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Nikki of The Ginger Diaries! I think most of you know Nikki - I love her blog! She is SO sweet and has some seriously cute outfits. Like THIS ONE! Mint AND neon? How did I not think of this before? Such an awesome combo - thanks for the brilliant inspiration Nikki :)

Pretty sure neon & mint were meant to be together. Kind of like sprinkles and ice cream, or Ron & Hermione, or nachos and cheese. Sort of like Christian Grey & whips/handcuffs (er, I mean Ana), or going the gym and eating hamburgers, or me and Ryan Gosling. Oh, wait, that last one is only in my dreams. Darn.

Sorry for the super long post, but here are some prom pics! I'm so bummed, some of my favorites are lost forever...but you can still see how gorgeous the little sis was...you just won't be able to see my super awesome and artsy photography skillz because all the cool photos are gone gone gone. OK - I'm done crying about it. For today :)






Sistas


I was making them laugh :)

Sam & the BF CJ - too cute!

2 comments:

  1. Ok 1. I love your outfit! And 2. Your little sis is adorable and that dress looked beautiful on her :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mint and neon on you, and your sister is adorable!!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete